I've been called a hypocrite before. Malicious, manipulative, smug. These words don't affect me. I see myself as something different entirely and the more people stand out of my way, the more I get to achieve my own goals. It's a little far from being over but it's always closer than Heaven.
I believe in God, but probably not the one you're used to. I serve Her and follow Her in my own way - something my church doesn't seem to approve of, but they're not the ones with a higher understanding, now are they?
Note - Taken from my Henry Townshend roleplay account (x) but edited to fit Vincent’s character.
Hello. If you’re reading this, that means 1) you’re interested in roleplaying with me or 2) you’re just a curious person with nothing better to do, and I don’t blame you. I skim over these sorts of things all of the time when I’m bored. It can be really entertaining and could give you a better insight on the roleplayer, haha.
- I’m not too picky with my pairings and as of now, Vincent is currently single.
- I roleplay as him before and during the events of Silent Hill 3, but if you are any of the characters from the other games, I am more than willing to roleplay with you.
- I am open to most types of roleplay. Just drop me a question in Vincent’s ask box with what you want and we can compromise.
- It has been quite a long time since I’ve played Silent Hill 3. The only source of information I have currently is from walkthroughs and fanfiction, besides the bits of the game I had actually played.
- For Vincent, I am open to critiques. Drop them to me in my askbox and don’t be afraid to turn off Anonymous. I want to make his character as believable as possible.
- I can do actions (-He walked to the bar.-) to normal, para roleplay (He walked to the bar.), and am not picky either way.
- However, I prefer my para-rps to be put under (read more)’s, so my followers are given the choice to read them and so it doesn’t take up a lot of their dashboards as well as my own.
- With action roleplays, I’m not used to doing “-I hold you tightly.- Shh. It’ll be okay.” I’m used to doing “-He holds her tightly.- Shh. It’ll be okay.” I hope it won’t confuse you.
- With that being said, I can use the first action roleplay example. Whichever you are comfortable with.
- I don’t use emoticons or GIFs when I roleplay unless it is just a general post in response to an ask or personal musings as Vincent.
- I don’t care if you’re an OC, real character, or just a fan of Vincent/Silent Hill and following my blog because of those things. I will interact with everybody.
- I’d rather not do smut roleplays, but if it comes down to it, it had better be under (read more)’s or in Vincent’s ask box.
Last updated: Saturday, September 03, 2011.